Privacy Statement BOAL Group (BOAL)Last updated: 10 January 2022
Where the processing of personal data is concerned, BOAL works in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation requirements, like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process data on our behalf;
- respect your rights to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
BOAL is the party responsible for all data processing. This privacy statement will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within this website. We recommend you read it carefully.
Use of personal data
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and/or your company. For this purpose, we use your name, company name if applicable, email address and phone number and/or any information you enter in open fields, for example on a contact form. We store this information for three months.
Access to and correction of your data
Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you would like to know what personal data we have stored.
In addition, you are also entitled to:
- receive information about the personal data we store and what we do with it;
- access your personal data;
- have errors corrected;
- have personal data which is out of date removed;
- withdraw your permission;
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned below (the hosting provider and web builder BKC Media) we will not, under any circumstances, provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law.
What are cookies?
- Google Analytics
- Technical cookies to ensure the website works properly;
- Statistics cookies to gather anonymous data about the use of our website;
- Marketing cookies to keep track of your surfing behavior.
We combine your personal data from different sources to give you a better user experience. In addition, we combine this information with the data you registered. By combining your data, we can display personalized offers and content which match your interests and purchase history on the various websites. By doing so, we can provide you with customized offers.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on this page.